Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun with Brady

My brother, Brady, loves smiling all the time. He really likes it when you just talk to him. I think he loves me because he is always watching me, and I can always make him smile. It's so fun! Here are some pictures of Brady from the last week...

He lets me kiss him all the time...


And, Brady has "found" his hands. They are always going towards his mouth. Mommy & I caught him sucking his thumb this week. It was pretty cute!

He sure is a happy boy!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady looks like he is one happy little boy. I know that having a big sister helps keep him so happy! These pictures are all so great. Everyone is growing up so fast. Don't you wish we could just freeze time?

Brittany said...

Little Brady's smile always melts my heart..and of course Averie Bug has melted my heart for years now! :)