Monday, September 1, 2008

A Fun Labor Day Weekend

For the Labor Day weekend, my Great Mamaw and Great Aunt Cookie (on my Daddy's side of the family) surprised us with a 2 day visit. They are from Ohio, and I hadn't seen them since last summer when Daddy, Mommy, & me went up there. We had the best time. On Saturday, we went out for Italian, and it was yummy! Then, on Sunday, Great Mamaw, Great Aunt Cookie, Poppy, Nana, Aunt Brittany (Uncle Blair had to work...), & McKinly all came over after church for appetizers, dinner, and a day of fun. I showed them all my toys, and we took lots of pictures. Then, this morning, we all met for breakfast at IHOP (yummy!) before Great Mamaw and Great Aunt Cookie had to drive back home. I am so glad that we got to see them...and that they got to meet Brady for the first time! I'll miss them!


On Sunday....
Here is me...with Great Mamaw & Brady!

The 4 Generation Picture with Brady...I had mine taken last summer. It's Great Mamaw, Nana, Daddy, & Brady!
Me with Great Aunt Cookie...
And, Great Aunt Cookie making Brady smile...so cute!

And...another smile!
Great Aunt Cookie giving Brady lots of kisses...We all had lots of hugs and kisses to give...they just loved on us!
Nana with her 2 grandsons...McKinly & Brady are 5 1/2 weeks apart!
Then, today...
Here we are at IHOP, and Great Mamaw & Great Aunt Cookie brought Brady & me a gift. I got a baby doll (I LOVE baby dolls!), & Brady got a baby blanket with his name on it.
I named her "Baby Lynn" after my Great Aunt Cookie's middle name.
Can't you tell how much I love baby dolls? :)
Of course, there's always time for a grandparent picture...me with Brady, Nana, & Poppy!
And, it wouldn't be complete without a family picture...Daddy, Me, Mommy, & Brady!
In the restaraunt, Great Mamaw loved holding Brady...and talking to me.

Great Mamaw & Brady
Great Mamaw, Great Aunt Cookie, & Brady
Poppy & Brady
Then, one last picture...Great Aunt Cookie, which is Nana's sister, Nana, Daddy, Aunt Brittany, & Great Mamaw. Sure was a fun weekend. We love you, Great Mamaw & Great Aunt Cookie...thanks for coming to visit!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are some great family pictures. Everyone looks so happy, and you should be...you've been blessed with beautiful children to love. There is so much to be thankful for and so many reasons to celebrate!