Thursday, August 28, 2008

All About Averie

Hi Everyone ~ It's me, Averie, and I just wanted to share what's been going on with me...

I got my first library card this past week. I had a lot of fun going to the library and picking out books for me to read at home...I sure love to read!




I got to pick out 5 books!

Here I am...having SO much fun!
After picking out my books, Mommy let me play on the computer for a little bit. I loved that too! Check out my smile :)
Of course, if you look carefully, I am not even looking at the screen. I really have no idea what I'm doing, but I am just excited that I get to finally "play" on a computer since I can't do this at home yet! I ws just enjoying the mouse!
Here I am with my Daddy and Brady...He loves hanging out with us after he gets home from work! (Brady, of course, feel right asleep when Daddy was holding him...)
Then, I got to go to Monkey Joe's with a friend of mine. I had the best time. I even got to watch Monkey Joe himself come out and go down the slide. And, I even told him how proud I was of him! :)
The slide is my favorite!
Me & my friend, Ella




No comments: