Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brady Boy ~ 1 Month Old

Well, I am 1 month old already. Can you believe it? It sure has gone by fast. But, Daddy & Mommy tell me all the time what a joy I am and how much children really are a blessing.

I am growing like a weed. I just went to the doctor Monday, and I weighed 13 pounds, 9 ounces, I was 25 inches long, and my head was 16 1/4 inches around...all "off the charts" in percentiles. (Averie was 9 pounds, 9 ounces, 22 1/4 inches long, and her head was 15 inches around at 1 month...) I am a very content & healthy baby. I am "sleeping through the night" (I go 7 hours between feedings at night!), and I am almost starting to smile. I also love being held, and I love my swing. It's so fun being a month old...
Enjoy the pictures!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your Blog with us. Brady is completely adorable. I can't get over how big he is! Averie is such a sweetie also. I know she's going to love having a little brother. Congratulations!