Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Daily Life...

Averie has really enjoyed playing with her Mr. Potato Head...Mommy says it brought back a lot of memories for her. Mommy & her friend, Miss Joy, helped Averie put these together one night. Averie LOVED it...she even said it was her family...Daddy, Mommy, Averie, and me. Aren't we just the cutest little family?
Does my sister look innocent and sweet...or a little mischevious? :) :)
Well, I know I'm a little late in doing this (we've been traveling and such...is that a good excuse?), but I got to sleep in my crib for the first time this past week. Okay, it was just for nap time. I am sleeping through night (I'm going about 8-9 hours at night now!), but since my room is upstairs and Daddy & Mommy are downstairs, Mommy likes to have me with her in the room so I'm still in the bassinet at night! But, I had a great nap. I'm sure I'll be sleeping in my crib overnight soon!
Don't I look like I'm getting some good sleep?
Time to wake up...it's time to eat!


No comments: