Monday, August 25, 2008

Brady's Smile...caught on camera!

Hi Everyone ~ We hope you are all doing well. Here are some pictures of what's been going on for us...we stay busy, and we keep my Daddy & Mommy really busy! But, we're having so much fun! Summer is almost over, and I'll (Averie) will be starting preschool 2 days a week after Labor Day. I have my new backpack & lunch box and I am so excited. I'll miss Mommy & Brady, so I am glad it's only for 2 half days a week. I'll let you know how it goes! I'm sure Mommy will miss me a whole lot...at least she keeps telling me that! :) ENJOY!


Well, Mommy caught my brother's smile on camera...it seemed to take forever, but what she doesn't know is that he smiles at me all the time. If she would get me a real camera, then I could capture it on camera also :)

It took so long that Brady just got tired...he went right to sleep after this picture :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet baby! Love your little smile :)

Brian Coon said...

What a charming smile! Does anyone else think Brady looks just like his dad? Thanks for the frequent updates.