Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Splish, Splash, I was taking a bath...

Hi Everyone ~ We hope you are all doing well. Here are our latest pictures...I (being Averie, that is...) will be sweet and let Brady do the talking...Enjoy!


Daddy was gone on "bath night" so this is what Mommy tried to do...me in the baby tub on the sink and Averie in Daddy & Mommy's tub. We had a fun time!

And, for me...well, I still LOVE bathtime. It's so fun and I am so content.

Here is a partial smile that Mommy caught on camera...Daddy & Mommy did find that I have a dimple when I smile, but you can only see it when I really smile. Hopefully, Mommy will catch it on camera soon! She says it's absolutely adorable! :)


Yes, I am 6 weeks old in this picture, and it looks as if I am almost outgrowing my tub!!



No comments: