Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Daily Life...

This is how my sister, Averie, spends the first few minutes of every morning...in Daddy & Mommy's bed watching cartoons so Mommy can finish my feeding! She loves it. She asks every day to watch cartoons, even is she only watches them for a few minutes :)


Here she is...
And, this is how I spend part of my day too...just sleeping. I'm usually in my bassinet, but sometimes I get to sleep in my bouncer or swing.
I also love spending time with my Daddy too!
Here I am after church this past Sunday...Mommy had my picture made in this outfit the day before...those pictures will be posted in the next few weeks! (The blanket was made for me by a dear friend of my Mommy's...)
And, of course...another picture with my sister. My belly looks really big in this picture, doesn't it? It's not really that big...the picture is deceiving :) :)
My Oma gave me this outfit, and Mommy just loved the colors!




No comments: