Thursday, August 28, 2008

All About Brady

It's my turn now to tell about me...I am doing great. I love to eat, sleep, and play. And, I really love it when you talk to me. I am smiling all the time now, especially when you talk to me. My day usually starts at 7:00 with feedings every 3-4 hours...and then after a day of playing, running errands, and naps, I am usually in bed by 10-10:30. And, soon, I'll be 2 months old! Daddy & Mommy can't believe it, but everything is wonderful!
8 Weeks Old!
Mommy was talking to me during these next few pictures...




I also learned how to "grab" a toy. Actually, my arms were just moving around and I "grabbed" this toy and just held on...not really sure I knew what I was doing, but it was fun. Once I dropped the toy, I'd swing my arms again and do it again...


Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!



No comments: