Sunday, September 14, 2008

Go Panthers!

Hi Everyone ~ We hope you are all doing great. We have been busy here, but God is good and life is fun! Enjoy the pictures...


Here we are...ready for the first Panther home game. And, I (Brady) got to go with Daddy & Mommy...so it was my first Panther game!! It was awesome...

This was my reaction to the first part of the game...did y'all watch it? Well, the Panthers weren't doing too great, but they pulled it out beautifully (okay, maybe not even beautifully...) in the 4th quarter. Go Cats!
Daddy & me...watching the game!

The Van Wingerden Family (minus in-laws & grandkids)...

(from left to right) ~ my Uncle Art, Uncle Thomas, Mommy, Uncle Michael, Aunt Helen, Uncle Abe, Opa & Oma


Thanks Opa & Oma, for letting me come to the game too...Daddy & Mommy love going, and I had a great time also!

No comments: