Sunday, April 12, 2009

All in a Day's Work

This was a fun week for us...Brady was crawling everywhere, I had Spring Break from preschool, and Brady used his walker for the first time.


Check out Brady's crawl...he keeps one leg in the "crawling" position while using his other leg to push himself around...it's too funny! But, for him, it works!



Then, Mommy & me put together Brady's walker, and he was so excited to try it! Of course, I had to help him out...and he did great!


He got the hang of it pretty quickly...

...even though from this picture you would think that the buggy weighs over 100 pounds!! :)
He was so proud of himself! (Thanks, Poppy & Nana, for such a fun walker!)

And, for me, I had fun lining up all my animals!
Of course, during my Spring Break, Mommy had to take some pictures of us together...she says it's so much harder now than it used to be since Brady is mobile!
I LOVE my little brother!







Brady & I look like were are having a "face off," but we were just playing.


I still love reading...and being read to!


Mommy's attempts on taking these pictures by herself...
Mommy & me

No comments: