Monday, April 27, 2009

Going for a bike ride...

Hi Everyone ~ We sure hope you are doing well and enjoying this new season of Spring. We have been having lots of fun...inside on the rainy days and outside on the sunny days! Enjoy the pictures. We love you!
I have been waiting for my chance to ride on my big girl bike (with training wheels) for a few weeks. And, finally, I was able to do it. Daddy took me out there and showed me how, Mommy was there with the digital camera and the video camera, and Brady was there cheering me on. It was so fun!
Daddy first taught me on our walkway from our driveway to our front door.
It didn't take me long...
...before I was smiling...
...and heading out onto the sidewalk.
Daddy & Mommy said I did such a great job pedaling...sometimes, though, I liked to brake too much. But, with Daddy with me (& giving me a few pushes every once in a while), I was doing great!
Daddy went from having a hand on me at all times...to walking beside me...
...to letting me go...all by myself! I had so much fun!
Of course, every time I came in front of our driveway, Brady was there to smile at me...
...talk to me...
...blow his lips at me...
...or scream for me!
Once Brady got out of the stroller, he wanted to move around. Of course, the concrete is tough, so this is how he moved around to get to the grass...both feet flat! :)
What a really fun evening for me. I had to BEST time!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That sure looks like fun! Do you think Averie's helmet is substantial enough..lol!