Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's a Celebration

On this Saturday morning, Mommy made my pancakes look like Mickey Mouse...one of my favorite characters! I was pretty amazed! Later that morning, we went outside to swing, and I learned to do something that we have been working on for a while...i can pump my legs on the swing. I was SO excited! Daddy & Mommy were so proud of me, and they said we could have a celebration for it...so I picked making funfetti cupcakes that night! Then, all Saturday afternoon and night, it rained...Brady was pretty entertained by the noise, so he would sit by the door and watch it!



Then, when it was time to make the celebration cupcakes, Brady moved quickly to the oven and watched that instead...he was pretty excited!



It didn't take long for him to see his reflection and found that the most entertaining...



Pretty excited about our cupcakes...just waiting for them to be done!

Once they were ready, I told Mommy that I wanted to go and "get ready" for the cupcakes. This is how I came down...with my hair all fixed just like this...don't I look so pretty? :) :) I had fun decorating my cupcakes.



The cupcake was SO yummy!

What a fun day!

No comments: