Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen...

Hi Everyone & a very Happy Easter to you! As we celebrated yesterday, "HE IS RISEN." And Averie has learned to answer, "HE IS RISEN INDEED!" We are so thankful for God's Son, the gift of His salvation, and His Resurrection! We are doing wonderful...we have been enjoying the gorgeous weather lately...Spring is here! We have been busy enjoying life...we hope you enjoy our pictures! Have a wonderful week!



Here we all are on Easter Sunday. We enjoyed a WONDERFUL church service, an outdoor lunch on Sunday, and dinner at Opa & Oma's house. It is Brady's 1st Easter, and we had a great day!




Here I am...all dressed and ready in my Easter dress!

I also enjoyed telling (or rather yelling) others that "JESUS IS ALIVE" all week!

Ready to go hunt for my Easter basket...I am pretty excited!

I found it!
Inside it was some of my favorite goodies...jellybeans, 2 books, Dora DVD, hair clips, and a little stuffed lamb that I named "Allie."
Then, it was off to Opa & Oma's house.
The Karaffa's ~ Easter 2009
Daddy & Me, his Little Girl










Daddy & Brady Boy





Mommy & Me
Mommy & Brady

Opa & Me...Opa lets me wear his glasses when I am sitting on his lap, and I always enjoy it...I try to act like Opa when I am doing that!
Opa with 2 of his "buddies" ~ Brady & Me







Oma & Brady

Cousin Eric & Brady...the oldest and the youngest grandchild (right now...and no, Mommy isn't having another baby right now...but my Aunt Helen is!)

Then, when we got home, Brady got to open his Easter basket. (He was napping when I opened mine.)


He had some fun goodies in his "basket" too ~ a book, stuffed monkey, puffs, animal crackers, and crunchies...so fun!I think he liked the puffs the best!

Open wide...


Daddy let him "dig in" by himself for the first time...it was so funny! He pulled out around 10 of them and tried to stuff them all in his mouth! Then, he just looked up and said, "mmmm"

Yummy puffs!
What a wonderful day we had!

No comments: