Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun Memories


Here are a few fun pictures of us at home...

Mommy was so proud of this shirt since it cost her only $1.97 on the clearance rack, and it looked so cute on me (Well, that is what she told me!) :)

We couldn't find anything that cheap on the clearance rack for Brady, so he had to go naked for the day :) Just kidding...this is what happens when he rolls over and crawls away before Mommy can dress him...he likes to be naked! And, he just recently found his tongue, so it is out all the time...and out to the side when he is concentrating on something. Oma calls it a "Spek" thing, which is what her side of the family does...sticking out their tongue while concentrating! :)

Here is a good example of the "tongue out to the side" thing...he is concentrating really hard on not falling off one of his favorite toys. Brady says "thanks" to Uncle Abe & Aunt Cindi for this really fun toy. He plays with it ALL the time! (Mommy thinks this picture is so funny!)

Last weekend, we had some of Daddy's side of the family visit. We had such a fun time. Here is Brady playing with his 3rd cousin, Caden. He is 2 days older than Brady. My Great Aunt Deb took the rest of the pictures, and this is all Mommy had!

Sweet Brady Boy!



This is after we went to Poppy & Nana's house for dinner. I ran around the backyard chasing the dog, and I was so tired. When we got home, Mommy told me to sit on the steps and take my shoes off. When she came back, this is how she found me. I slept until 9 the next morning, but not on the step!!

I am keeping a close eye on Brady (I am his other mother!)...Mommy called his name right before he was going to start climbing the steps...see that look on his face? :)

And, he's off...he can get up about 3 steps right now...well at least that is about all Mommy lets him do!
Then, he found the sunlight shining through on the hardwood floors. He wasn't sure what it was, but he really liked it. Here he is kissing the floor :)

No comments: