Monday, April 27, 2009

Just us...

Here are some pictures of us...just hanging out on fun April days!
Brady...enjoying his first day of wearing shorts...

And, now look what Brady can do...he can make it all the way up the stairs. I, of course, sit at the top of the stairs and cheer him on. I also tell him that I am sitting up here to help him from falling. I think I have my direction wrong, but it's the thought that counts, right? :)
Come on, Mommy!
Brady also loves playing with anything that makes noise. (Oh, and thanks Great Uncle Jim & Great Aunt Rose for this great outfit!)

Brady also likes playing with my kitchen. And, usually, I don't mind sharing it with him!
Or sometimes, we play together!
And, this is what our playroom looks like after playing in here all morning...
While Mommy was doing some laundry, I decided to go "read" for a bit. This is how Mommy found me...sitting in Brady's swing and reading a catalog.
Brady Boy ~ 9 months old

What a sweetheart...
...that loves to touch the blinds...
...and still look innocent!

No comments: