Monday, April 6, 2009

Going to Ray's...

Hi Everyone ~ We hope you are doing well. Enjoy our pics from swimming...it was so nice to do during this last week when it rained a lot! And, Happy Easter from our family to yours...He is Risen!
This time, Brady gets to do the "talking." After about 6 weeks, we attempted to go to Ray's Splash Planet again. (If you don't remember, I cried almost the entire time...unless Mommy was holding me.) This time, we got to go with our Aunt Blip-Blip and cousin McKinly. Well, check me out below...I LOVED it! I did cry the first time Mommy put me down, but once she sat with me and then eased her way away from me, I did great! It was so fun! I loved splashing the water......and sticking out my tongue, which is one of my new favorite things to do!
I played some with my cousin, McKinly, but he had just woken up from a nap and wasn't as excited to play like I was! But, we do have fun together!
And, here I am "meeting" the fountain again...much better experience this time. I just watched it for a while...
...while my sister, "The Fish," swam and swam. She loves Ray's, and I am really starting to see why...it is great fun!
Here I am with my sister...I just love to look at her, and she just loves to smile for the camera! (She has to wear a life jacket when Mommy takes us both to Ray's...just in case! She does great with it!)
Then, a quick picture with Mommy....
...and one with Mommy & Averie!

What a fun way to spend the late morning while it had been a rainy week!

No comments: